Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"STORY TIME" MY FAVORITE POT


I have this wonderful, large, rustic pot that I cook everything in. From ribs to baked beans to soups, anything that is slow cooked tastes better from it. I found it at a thrift store in Utah. One day, I was making cheese ravioli in it for my mother and she commented that she had "pot envy". She thought the pot was beautiful and wanted to know where she could find one. I told her I would keep my eye out for her. Then, one day while "goodwill hunting", I passed an almost identical pot sitting on the edge of the kitchen isle. I snatched it up in a hurry. Now my mother no longer has to have "pot envy". When I talk about cooking something in my big pot, now you will know what it is! A vintage Wagner Ware Sidney Magnalite Pot.

1 comment:

  1. I have been away for sometime ,but after my big cook-off this week-end in Nevada,I would like to shave my new idea with you. Deep Fried Deviled Eggs.............omar / tex-mex

    ReplyDelete

Your words mean the world to me!