Monday, May 11, 2009

"GOOD STUFF" The Creekside Creations!


Last week I had the opportunity to visit a magical place-home of The Creekside Creations! The Creekside Creations provides soaps, moisturizers, lip balm, hair care products and so much more. The heart and soul of this operation is a team that consists of Mother and Daughter Wildcrafters who work in a cottage nestled by Big Cottonwood Creek in Salt Lake City, Utah. Representative of a beautifully relaxing environment, caring souls, and garden herbs with wild botanicals, is a fabulous product that speaks to the care of your skin as well as makes your heart sing! The end result is so good that I had to develop an area within the River-Rose Index entitled "Good Stuff", which will feature awesome products that I can't help but recommend.


Healing, deliciously soothing and thoughtful products for skin, hair and inner beauty! They provide products for men and women and I have many favorites. The Lemongrass Body Butter and Lovely Lavender Silk Milk bath soaks totally rock! When I first tried their products, I thought that they were perfect for whenever I pamper myself. Now, I use them daily. Affordable and a little bit goes a long way, so they last a good while. The best part is they are made with nature and holistic healing in mind.


Check out their website at http://www.thecreeksidecreations.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words mean the world to me!