Monday, May 4, 2009

GRADUATION DAY!

This weekend I had the privilege to attend a graduation. No. Not of my child, but of someone that I was equally proud of, my Father. I will not post his age, although I will hint that I am at (what I hope to be) the middle part of my life. After many years of hard work and dedication, my father received a double Bachelor's Degree of Science in Business/ Management and Marketing. At the graduation, a speaker asked the graduates to stand if they were parents and many stood. Then they asked the graduates to stand if they were grandparents, and only a few were left standing, one of them being my Dad. It was such a wonderful thing to watch and teaches me that it's never too late to change direction and follow your dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words mean the world to me!