Monday, June 15, 2009

"STORY TIME" The Traveling Spirit


The day after school let out my youngest son brought out some colorful chalk and decided to create a masterpiece on the driveway. When the picture was completed, we stood together to look at it. I was reminded of a time when I was a child, looking forward to Summer. It was always such an exciting time because I knew that some sort of travel would be involved. I had always loved to go to new places and experience new things. Sometimes I would look at a big map on the wall and think to myself that I could go to anyplace I wanted. As an adult, I found that I still have the spirit to travel. Luckily, I married a truck driver. Over the years, when I get a chance to jump into the truck and experience this beautiful country, I never hesitate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words mean the world to me!