Monday, July 20, 2009

Reservations About "No Reservations"!

Check out Anthony Bourdain's blog- "Swag For My Friends" . If any foodie should be adored- Anthony Bourdain has my nomination!
But, of course, in the comment section, I addressed him as "Tony". I had to. My desire was prompted by the NO RESERVATIONS Emmy nomination. Well deserved! What an amazing person, or should I say what amazing attitude wrapped up into a shell of a person. We all know he's the real deal. Cynically weathered (in a crusty-good way), insanely intelligent; and the whole time, Sarcasm is his middle name... and that's on a good day.
Kudos to his team and crew! Check out Bourdain's blog link (as well as many others) on "Totally Boss Blogs" found on the side bar or at this link, http://anthony-bourdain-blog.travelchannel.com/

I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy! PS- Oh, by the way Mr. Bourdain- 7 days free of cigs!


** While your at it... join in the Travel Channel Travel Bug Sweepstakes found below. THIS MONTH IT'S CHILE! Go on a wine-tasting excursion valued over $10,000. Hit the button once a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words mean the world to me!