Saturday, February 13, 2010

Parcels

****

You know how sometimes the library will put out stacks of old magazines to be given away? Instead of the usual stack of Popular Mechanics or Chihuahua Today (don't get me wrong- I have both a Chihuahua and a car; it's just not my reading preference), they had a stack of this fabulous magazine called Somerset Studio, The Art of Paper and Mixed Media. It's visually a joy look at and there are interesting profiles of artists which inspired me to utilize a bit of creativity and make homemade Valentine's cards this year. I do hope my friends will enjoy their little parcels!
****

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful ways of displaying and recycling magazines-- thanks again for amazing photo's and the lovely work you do on your blog-- it keeps me coming back for more... Dorothy.

    ReplyDelete

Your words mean the world to me!