Saturday, March 20, 2010

One Year's Worth of Quotes

It is River-Rose's 1st Birthday!
*
Mom was the one who read blogs for many years and tried to explain to me what they were.
She really enjoys reading about frugality.
*
I was just plain clueless and really had no idea what a blog was.
One day, I just decided to create one.
*
When I called to tell my mom the news, she about fell out of her chair.
"How can you create one when you don't know what it is?"
*
From there I can honestly say that many freindships have been formed.
There are bloggers, readers, and contributors out there that are in one way, shape, or form, true artists!
*
Here's a River-Rose look back at one year's worth of quotes and fun links to go with them!

*
*
"One joy scatters a hundred griefs." - Chinese Proverb "
*
*
*


*
"It's good to be home now. It's interesting that no matter where we wander, the best place on Earth is the place we call home..." River-Rose
*

*
*

"Perhaps a little rain today. A rare moment of calm water and even calmer thoughts." River-Rose
*
*
"Gardening requires lots of water - most of it in the form of perspiration." ~Lou Erickson
*
*

"The best thing about the future is that it only comes one day at a time."
Abraham Lincoln

*
*
"Happiness is connecting with a dear, long lost friend!" River-Rose

*
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words mean the world to me!