"Every problem has a gift for you in its hands."
-Richard Bach

Comments

  1. Hi

    Thank you for stopping by at My French Country Home and leaving your kind comment. I can see from your fantastic photos here that you know all about living by water.

    If you want to come back to my post about the pleasure of being beside water and link up with a photo and a word of explication, you could join in my giveaway. The winner will be the subject of a post on my blog.

    Look forward to seeing what you come up with! Maybe you could just link up to this beautiful post.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon,

    Congrats on the lifescape- that's fantastic! What nice things to say from someone with such a lovely blog and home! Just today, I was taking a virtual tour of your guest cottage and day dreaming of what would I be doing if staying in your neck of the woods... perhaps taking a walk along the same river in your lovely photograph. I appreciate the heads up on your givaway and have submitted my thumbnail.

    With Warmest Sincerity,

    River-Rose

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your words mean the world to me!

Popular Posts