"RECIPE" Grilled Brown Sugar and Red Wine Vinegar Marinated Chicken Kabobs!
Tender and Juicy Grilled Chicken Kabobs! Kabobs are a great way to make your meats go further as they can be combined with veggies or stand alone!
4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
1/2 cup Red Wine Vinegar
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
2 Cloves Crushed Garlic
2 cups Water
Garlic Infused Olive Oil
Directions for Marinade:
- Cut Chicken into 1 inch cubes
- Place Chicken into a Tupperware container and combine with Red Wine Vinegar, Brown Sugar, Crushed Garlic, Water, Paprika and Parsley
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours
Directions for Grilling
- Fire up your grill to medium heat
- Remove Chicken from fridge and insert skewers through cubes so that the kabobs will be able to lay flat on the grill.
- Drizzle kabobs with Garlic Infused Olive Oil (See this week's "ROSE TIPS"-Cooking)
- Generously Salt and Pepper Both Sides of Kabobs
- Place on the grill and allow to cook for 8 minutes with lid open
- Turn over kabobs and cook for additional 8-10 minutes with lid closed.