"FOOD REVIEW" Waffle House- Tennessee

Knowing I was heading through Southern states, I could not wait to get to a Waffle House!


A favorite hangout for the Blue Collar Comedy guys and a staple for anyone who loves quick, home style meals served up with a little sass. These little diners are sprinkled throughout the South and serve good food. What I love is no matter which Waffle House I go to the employees always have character and attitude which is endearing. Sometimes I wonder if it is actually a prerequisite to being hired.


Forget everything else, the Hash Browns are where it's at. The texture is so unique that you can literally taste each individual string of potato. They are crispy on top, while the interior has a bounce to it as you chew, kind of like a noodle. Beware-can cause serious cravings!
http://www.wafflehouse.com/

Comments

Popular Posts