Pizzeria Paradiso, Washington DC (Photos Submitted by Sire H)

Pizzeria Paradiso serves world renowned pizza and has two locations, each found at Georgetown and Dupont Circle within Washington DC.

No wonder this restaurant is so well loved, they use a wood-fired oven to put out delicious and tantalizing pizzeria masterpieces!

Looks to me like sweet and chunky Tomatoes, fresh Mozzarella and a drizzle of Olive Oil! I bet it was delicious!

When I get out in that direction, I will definitely check it out. Meanwhile, I will have to make do with a visit to their website located at: http://eatyourpizza.com/

Thanks to reader "Sire H" for submitting these wonderful photos!
Don't forget, anyone can submit their favorite travel or food experiences here at River-Rose!
****

Comments

Popular Posts