You Go, Girl! Rock Port Cafe

The picture above was part of a food review of the Trail's End Restaurant, Missouri, back in June, 2009. Since then, I have been notified that Brandy Buttercase, the waitress featured in the center of the photo, has gone on to open her own restaurant, The Rock Port Cafe! You go, girl!
Rock Port Cafe
401 South Main Street
Rock Port, MO 64482
Brandy's place is smack dab in downtown Rock Port, Missouri. The menu features "Noon Specials" and has a great Tenderloin that everyone enjoys at $5.29, a two piece Roasted Chicken that is $6.25. On Tuesdays, it's Taco Tuesdays and Wednesday is the Pan Fried Chicken. Friday night is a Fish Fry- all you can eat Polluck, Catfish Dinner, and Roasted Chicken.

Hours: Monday-Friday 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Friday nights 5:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.

Congratulations Brandy, I can't wait to get out there and try the Fish Fry and based on your wonderful customer service, I know it will be a great time! River-Rose

Comments

  1. I love reading stories like that...have no idea where it is but I do wish her all the best..Tenderloin for $ 5.29 $6.25 for a roast chicken..I like her style...bet is is delicious too! Lucky you!!
    Jeanne :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your words mean the world to me!

Popular Posts