River-Rose Coming Back To Life!

I have decided to revive my blog River-Rose :) 


In the time that I have spent away, my life has gone through many changes and as it should, the world with all the people and experiences it holds, has caused me to grow as a person. 
I still love to cook and take pictures, but have decided to focus on my true loves; Painting, Writing and Photography.

Honestly, the only way I knew they were true loves is; throughout my life, in my best or worst moments, I needed to do all, the same as I needed to breathe.  Sometimes, they are what kept me breathing.

I would like to share my art with you and I want to be honest as to what I was feeling, or why I painted it. Because, every piece of art has a little story behind it.

It may take a little time to get this page updated, but I hope that you will follow along in my heart's journey.

With Love,

River-Rose

Comments

Popular Posts